Thursday, April 1, 2010

this week in LIKE: March 28

things I like this week

----

5. Japanese Toilets



While running a search for a clip of this week's Cougar Town, I came upon this. For all you toilet buffs.

4. Intelligent Downing

This week, my brother coined the phase "Intelligent Downing" to illustrate the assertion that "certain features of the universe and of falling things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected forces such as gravity." See also.



3. "Damn, Nature. You scary!" - Blogger

Recent buzz about Giant Isopods (Bathynomus giganteus).



Still, this shark FTW!

2. Rihanna in her "Take a Bow" video.



1. Tina Fey and the current cover of Esquire.





... my role model. More here.

----

bonus: IZZY'S NAME EVOLUTION

periodically, I change my dog's name, just to keep her on her toes

Isabella --> IZZY --> Izz --> Lil' Izz --> Louise --> Lou --> Roo -->

Current name: Roop Roop

to add to the confusion, my kitten is currently going by Twof Twof

No comments:

Post a Comment